"Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life."
~ Christiane Northrup
Carolyn Gable's Life Changing Retreats
Power of Positive Change
You Have the Power of Positive Change!
A week ago, our life-changing retreat brought together women from all walks of life, from different areas of the country. Many of you had private hopes, fears and doubts, not certain what to expect, but willing to take a chance.
By making the choice to spend last weekend with us, you created a powerful force in your life – positive change!
Our first guest speaker, Jaime Laurita, shared his unbridled energy with us, along with his keys for attaining the life of your dreams:
1. Listen. Pay attention to the world around you! Messages can come through music. There can be a reason for what you see as “coincidence.” Don’t just hear words – truly listen, and receive.
2. Truth. Be true to yourself! Be true to others. Always be truthful – in a good way. Living your authentic life begins with living by truth.
3. Energy. Life is all about giving and receiving energy! When you give attention to someone, you’re giving them energy. When people interact with you, they’re giving you their energy. Think of live concerts and the energy behind the music. Surround yourself with positive energy!
4. Sensitivity. Be a dreamer! Open up inside. Listen to what your heart, gut and soul are telling you. Tap into your own intuition and learn to trust it. Put your heart into life! Share your heart.
5. Nutrition. Food is energy! Freshly prepared food is better for you. Organic food is better for you. What you put into your body matters because it affects your health and your energy. Pay attention to what you feed your mind! Power yourself up with good nutrition and good thoughts.
6. Evolution. Life is change! Embrace it, live it, be excited by it. Remember that what you experience in life, what you taste, hear, see and feel, can change you. Don’t fear change – seek out positive, bold, even daring experiences and let yourself grow! Always dance while you have the chance!
Jamie’s energy and no-holds-barred approach to living (and speaking!) blew the roof off the ballroom at the Lake Lawn Resort! Remember to keep enthusiasm in your own life. If you feel yourself getting down…then get down with some music and dance away the worry! Positive energy creates positive energy.
We will continue to share recaps from the retreat, along with gems of inspiration on our Facebook page. “Like” Carolyn Gable’s Life Changing Retreats to stay connected! We encourage you to share your own discoveries, insights and miracles with us!
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 5th, 2012 at 4:24 pmand is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.